Certified 22.05cttw Blue sapphire 2.50cttw Diamond 14KT White Gold Bracelet
Sapphire is a precious gemstone, a variety of the mineral corundum, an aluminium oxide. It is typically blue, but natural "fancy" sapphires also occur in yellow, purple, orange, and green colors; show two or more colors. The only color which sapphire cannot be is red as red colored corundum is called ruby, another corundum variety. Pink colored corundum may be either classified as ruby or sapphire depending on locale. Add this beautiful piece to your collection today.
The item "Certified 22.05cttw Blue sapphire 2.50cttw Diamond 14KT White Gold Bracelet" is in sale since Sunday, May 6, 2018. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Fine Jewelry\Fine Rings\Gemstone". The seller is "gemsandgifts" and is located in Los Angeles, California. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Brand: Gems and Gifts Inc.
- Centerstone: Blue sapphire
- Total Carat Weight (TCW): 22.05cttw
- Centerstone Shape: Oval
- Diamond: 2.50cttw
- Treatment: None
- Sizable: Yes
- Metal: White Gold
- Main Stone: Blue sapphire
- Main Stone Shape: Oval
- Main Stone Treatment: Not Enhanced
- Main Stone Creation: Natural
- Secondary Stone: Diamond
- Total Carat Weight: 22.05cttw
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Ring Size: 7 (Sizeable)
- Main Stone Color: Blue
- Country of Origin: Ceylon